Chamber membership – an investment in the future of your business
The paramount and ongoing aim of the Bermagui Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism is to make Bermagui a better place to live and do business. This is not possible without an active committee and strong membership numbers.
The Bermagui Chamber works with local businesses, Bega Valley Shire Council, Sapphire Coast Destination Marketing and other chambers within the shire to discuss and promote initiatives with commercial and economic benefit to our town, the wider business community and the Sapphire Coast region.
As a not for profit organisation, the Chamber relies on contributions from the business community and government grants. Membership fees are also a valued source.
Benefits of Chamber membership include:
- Voting rights at Chamber meetings.
- Networking opportunities with other local businesses.
- News, updates and information dissemination from a variety of outside organisations.
- Brochure display and promotion/referral of your business by the staff and volunteers at the Bermagui Visitor Information Centre (operated by Bermagui Chamber).
- Free listing on Bermagui’s tourism website – visitbermagui.com.au
- Free listing in the member businesses directory on this website.
Membership is open to representatives of a business in Bermagui and those in close surrounding districts (out of area). Membership fees for the 2021/22 year are:
- Full membership fee $140
- Out of Area membership fee $90
The Bermagui Chamber is proud of its achievements and as a member you strengthen its efforts and are an integral part of its success. Chamber membership is an investment in your business’s future.
Download our current membership form here: